Thursday, June 4, 2009

A long time coming.

It's been a while. I haven't had time in the past month or two to formulate thoughts- let alone document them for you. Today is really no different...

8am- Wake up
9am- Work
1:30pm- Leave work- Run errands
3pm- Lunch
4pm- Work on preliminaries for my newest paintings and children's book (more to come later)
6pm- Jump Rope contest with my manager and the kids in our community.
7pm- Go to accountability
8pm- Leave early to go to Ryan's softball game
10pm- Parking lot beer time
11pm- Dinner
11:45pm- Check email before bed

The moral of my itinerary is that I got to participate in a JUMP ROPE contest at age 27, FOR WORK! I haven't jumped rope in a good 12 years! True - I lost to a little girl named Elaina - but I put up a good fight. So congratulations to her!

This will probably be the most I ever write about work on my blog... until the hula hoop contest during our summer ice cream social.

No comments: