Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Exciting Things

1. Linds blogging every day for 30 days. Loving it and your lifelines.

2. I possibly get to see my dad this Father's Day weekend.

3. Heavey + Wong = High quality of excitement, LOVE the pictures!

4. Today's dramatic down pour on the cities.

5. Homemade caramels. They worked this time brother, come and get em!

6. Voicemails from Mona... it would be even more exciting if I could answer the calls!

7. Harry Potter in 1 month.

8. Baby Wickstra and Baby Hood (Both soon to be born!)

9. Our up coming summer vacation with the Tsai's.

10. Vanilla Ice Cream with real vanilla bean.

(not necessarily in that order)

2 comments:

Lindsey and Mark said...

I'm not gonna lie, I feel extremely honored to have made the list. "yessss." (envision simultaneous fist pump)

Mel Titus Tsai said...

Yay for vacation... and definitely lovin' the real vanilla bean ice cream, been doing it for the last few months and don't think i will ever go back :)