Friday, January 9, 2009

Let's Recap

I understand that it has been a good month since the last time we had one of our delightful one way conversations. It has been brought to my attention that I have not been very entertaining as of late. Thank you brother.

Here is the condensed version of the last few weeks. We experienced:

- Christmas Eve with the Bergmans, Christmas Morning just us, Christmas Day @ My moms, Christmas Evening with Mom & Bergmans

- The unwelcome premature death of our beloved Trissmas Tree (Refer to "
We Got Married" #6.)

- A road trip to Chicago for New Years/ Titus Family Christmas (which was a blast!!!)... husband made the same trip condensed into an over night version (Refer to the same link #3)

- Meeting brand new babies (Who are WAY COOLER than iPhones!)

- A flat tire in Wisconsin, I'm glad Bergman's Travel a lot

- A sad/stressful job situation, sad to see good friends go

- An intense motivation to participate in a few art shows in North East

- Our first home made caramel making endeavor

I think that about covers it. Oh- My New Year's Resolution. I'm going to drink more water. I know that could mean a cup or so once every two weeks, but I'm talking serious hydration people... Lot's - O - Water. Maybe I should make an art project about this... because then I'm committed.

1 comment:

Lily said...

YYYAAAAY! So I'm a dork and JUST, yes just, discovered your blog! how in the world did I not know about this?? I like your recap :) and you're not boring... brothers are just supposed to tell you that and keep you on your toes.
Love ya!!! :) -lily<><