Friday, November 28, 2008

Good times

So, I'm an excitable person. Who knew? Disney was awesome.

We just got back ... yes, I begrudgingly got on the plane back to MN. We decided not to move into the castle. There were too many princesses and not enough bathrooms. I could babble on an on about what we liked about Disney, my favorite parts, Ryan's favorite parts... what rides and attractions we liked (Space Mountain & Tower of Terror) and disliked (Stitches Great Escape & the last 3 hours of the "It's A Small World" ride) but I will spare you. Just let it be known that Disney World is a Magical Place.

For those of you who were wondering,

1. We did indeed loose Craig a time or two.
2. Bergmans are WAY faster walkers than Luras. I'm working on it.
3. Hands down the company was the best part.
4. Karl can fit into small spaces- roughly the size of a coffee table.
5. Meal plans are NOT for amateurs.

No comments: